Sunday 19 February 2012

Outfit: The Farm Life



I love the laid-back life in Tagaytay. 

Right outside our villa resort, there's a small pineapple plantation. My hubby brought me outside and we did a photoshoot along the very narrow road. I gladly agreed, of course. I've had applied sunblock in my face anyway.

I love you. :)

Uphill walking...

[Denim Jumpshorts- PeopleArePeople; Belt- Forever21;  Sunglass- Tiangge].

The water was cold.


We celebrated Valentines in a laid-back style. It was really relaxing yet romantic. We heard chicken crows and birds tweeting everywhere. Reminds me of farm life when I was young and living with my father in the farm. I really missed the farm life.


Soon enough and we packed going back to Manila - the reality. We stopped over in Nuvali in Sta. Rosa Laguna. After eating lunch, we spent a little more time around the area.

That's it. Until my next post.

iamjenniya

No comments:

Post a Comment