Saturday 18 February 2012

Look of the Day: V-Date in Tagaytay


It's been a month since I last posted. A lot of things have been occupying me lately. I've been very busy with work and other stuffs. Anyway, I had a break and had a stress-free day with my hubby even the Valentines Day fell on a working day. While most of the people are working, I and hubby celebrated the Heart's Day in the 2nd Summer Capital of our country - Tagaytay.

Tagaytay City can be cold more than you expected sometimes. Though it is nice to feel the cold breeze hugging your face and body; it could be freezing sometimes. A scarf will always be a savior at times. This is what I wore in the morning going to Tagaytay. For me, there is nothing comfy than wearing a shorts or jumpsuits. We reached there at 7:30 am and the fog was at its thickest especially in Tagaytay's highest peak - the People's Park in the Sky.


[Jumpshorts- Greenhills Tiangge; Belt- Forever21; Bag- Chanel; Sunglass- Tiangge; Scarf- SM Accessories].

with the hubby...

 We settled in our resort villa after sight seeing from the nearby places. I changed my outfit for dinner time and my hubby did a practice shooting again around the resort. There are only few guests so it's like we owned the resort that time (camera clicks everywhere). :)

Our villa in Las Ventanas Tagaytay.

[Dress- ESPRIT; Watch- Tiangge; Bag- gift from HK; 
 Necklace- gift from HK; Rings- Tiangge].

By the way, it was damn cold when dusk finally took place. I've had my dress top with a jacket when we dined at the resort's restaurant. 

That's it. Until my next post.

iamjenniya


No comments:

Post a Comment