Thursday 3 February 2011

Face It: MY EVERY DAY LOOK



Thank God, it's Friday! I ended my week with an appointment in Makati City today. Hope I can award to my client the unit that he really, really likes. Good luck to me as we are in the negotiation process as of this moment. By the way, my photo above describes my Everyday Look. I wear this look every time I have a usual condo viewing especially if client's call is urgent. I can do this look in less than 10 minutes using my basics.

 
 Products I used:
o Etude House single eye shadow in White.
o Etude House single eye shadow in Pale Light Blue.
o AVON Simply Pretty Lip & Cheek tint.
o IN2IT Liquid Eye liner in Black Brown.
o Revlon Colorbursts Lipstick in Blush.

 

I didn't apply foundation but only Natural Rice Powder. Of course, don't forget to curl your lashes and put on your favorite mascara. I love lining my eyes and I think I can now manage to line my eye even though I have shaky hands. Practice makes perfect. Yay!

By the way, my photo above was taken when we got home after our condo viewing. That's 2 hours later and I love the dewy look effect. Oh yeah, sometimes I just love the fact that I have oily skin but most of the times I really hate it when I'm too shiny!

Smile always and stay tuned.


Jenniya

No comments:

Post a Comment