Thursday 10 February 2011

Eye Of The Week: COVER GIRL EYE ENHANCERS QUAD & NYX SINGLE EYE SHADOWS

Hi Beauties! 

As promised from my previous first EOTW entry, here's a quick post for my Eye Of The Week.

  
Cover Girl
Passion Plum / Rose Petal/ Faint Blush/ Whisper Soft

In this Cover Girl  Eye Enhancers Quad, I just used the 3 shades:
Inner corner/ Tear Duct Area & Brow Bone - Whisper Soft
Eye Lids - Faint Blush
Outer V - Passion Plum


==============================================


 
NYX
Pearl/ Highlight/ Eggplant/ Iced Mocha

I used these 4 NYX single eye shadows in my:
Inner corner/ Tear duct area - Pearl
Brow Bone - Highlight
Eye lid - Iced Mocha
Outer V - Eggplant

 

I've been very busy since last week. I've set aside blogging for the mean time. I am creating a website for our business and I'm almost finished with it but you know I still need to do some finishes before I officially publish it. 

Stay tuned and smile always.

XX,

 Jenniya

No comments:

Post a Comment