Thursday 5 July 2012

NOTD by Caronia: Can't Get Over


The last few days, the rain poured almost non-stop and today it's so sunny. Yes, its rainy season in the Philippines now. I took the opportunity of the sunny weather today to get last hurrah of summer by painting my nails. At first, I applied onto all my nails the Caronia in Summer Fling but I thought of doing a nail art, so I came up with this. 


You know the times that you wanted to do nail art but you're soooo lazy to do it all on your nails? That happens to me every time. That explains my nails now. I just did one in my left hand, then two in my right hand (my thumb and ring finger), and my toes, too. 


I used the following Caronia nail polishes: 
(L-R) Regular White, Regular Summer Fling & Regular On The Go. 


I just used my iPhone 4S by taking these photos, thus, the color looked a bit dull. In person, the Summer Fling looks more vivid and its lovely.


XX,



No comments:

Post a Comment