Thursday 1 March 2012

FOTD: Green is the color of the day by LOUJENE


Shirt by St. John's Bay

Last Sunday, I get bonded with my in-laws. I don't often see them and I get flattered when my Mom-in-law said that my skin is glowing and I'm looking fairer compared to the last time she saw me. I said that we intentionally don't go out under the sun nowadays because we wanted to get a nice line of tan this coming summer. Lol!

For today's post, I've used for the very first time a lovely make-up palette from LOUJENE - a Japanese make-up brand.

LOUJENE


For this look, below is the lists of the products that I've used.

For the face:
- Myra Daily Sun Protect Facial Moisturizer SPF 15
- Palladium Natural Rice oil-absorbing rice powder

For the eyes:
- LOUJENE 9-colors eyeshadow palette
- NYX eyeshadow base
- IN2IT eyebrow kit
- ELF eye widener pencil in Pearl
- Maybelline Hyper Curl Volum Express mascara

The eye shadows are shimmer wash and some are semi-mattes. Love!

I love earth colors!

1. I applied it all over my lids up to the brow bone.
2. I applied it in the inner third of my lids just up to the crease.
3. I applied it on the outer part/ outer-V of my lid.
4. I applied it in the inner corners of my eyes on top of the ELF eye widener in Pearl.

Fyi, I applied my Bobbi Brown in Espresso to darken my outer-V.

For the cheeks:
- Avon lip & cheek tint
- NYX Blush 

For the lips:

I combined the two (2) shades of the lipsticks. I applied first the Wet 'n Wild, and then I blot it with tissue. I did it twice for the Noveau Pink. Next, I applied the Ever Bilena on top of it. 

Nice result of the combi, eh?


XX,


No comments:

Post a Comment