Sunday 2 October 2011

Cold Weather Outfits


I want to share the outfits I wore from our recent trip to the City of Pines and our country's Summer Capital - Baguio City. Yes, I've been to Baguio for the fifth (5th) time. I considered this trip very memorable because aside from it was our first time to went there at rainy season, there was also a typhoon (click here for my Baguio trip). Our previous trips were always been between the months of April to May. During summertime, Baguio City is jam-packed with a lot of tourists because it's the only place in the country where you can still chill even the sun is at its intense.

Its rainy season and I expected that it will be colder than usual. I admit, I under estimated it. I could have brought maong pants instead. But anyway, it doesn't mean that I went to Baguio being under dressed. I have brought with me the essentials to protect me from the cold weather. I love going to Baguio. Not only because of the cold weather it offers but also because of the great opportunity for me to wear "winter" outfits.

Day 1 - On our first night, we experienced occasional drizzles only. I tried hard to manage the chilly breeze.

Jacket, T-shirt and Shorts: People Are People

Day 2 - We went to Burnham Park as early as 5:00 a.m. I know it was colder at dawn but I didn't expect it was at most during our stay. Upon checking the weather, it was 15 degrees Celsius during that time. My supposed one tights only became doubled. 

Jacket: Vintage
Inner: Forever 21 (navy blue)
Leggings: Forever 21 - knitted (Black)
Tights: BaBo (Green)
Scarf: SM Dept. Store
Boots: Vintage

Day 2 - I've changed outfit around noon time.

Jacket: Surplus Shop at SM
Inner: Forever 21 (navy blue)
Boots: Vintage

Day 2 - On our second night, we dined at Nevada Square.

Dress: Two Percent (knitted)
Tights: Forever 21 - Net (Black)
Scarf: SM Dept. Store
Belt: BaBo
Boots: Vintage

Day 3 - We decided to go back to Manila during the time that Typhoon Pedring was also on its way to Baguio. God is good. We safely reached down in Pangasinan.

Jacket: Vintage
Inner: Forever 21 - knitted (Black)
Scarf: Vintage
Tights: Forever 21 - net (Maroon)
Boots: Vintage

Before I forgot, the cap that I've been wearing the whole time when I was in Baguio is from Babo. I always wear it because when I was in Baguio, it drizzles almost all the time. All my outfits did a great job to keep me warm. 

Much love,

iamjenniya


No comments:

Post a Comment