Wednesday 27 July 2011

A Great Weekend Ever!


I'm here again to share a post of my recent weekend look when we watched the SMART Ultimate All-Star Weekend in the Araneta Coliseum featuring the PBA All-Star and of course, the NBA Superstars Kobe Bryant KB24, D.Rose, CP3, J.Harden, and many more (there were 9 of them). It was a once in a lifetime experience seeing them playing live, so I and hubby really made sure we got tickets for that 2 days (23rd & 24th July) all-star weekend game.

It was our 3rd time to see Kobe Bryant in person. Though we don't have the chance to get neared to him but I've got the chance to see him from a distance. The first time was in Year 2009 when he had an Asian tour for Nike. The second time was just last July 13, 2011 (again it was for Nike Asian tour) and the third time was last 23rd & 24th of this month brought by SMART.

That weekend was really special for us and so I made sure that my outfit and make-up was special also. I chose an outfit that was way different than my usual because I used to wear denim shorts and Nike shoes every time I and hubby watches basketball game in Araneta.

Here was the Outfit Of The Day (OOTD).
Dress: Vintage corseted denim 
Bag: Chanel
Necklace and Earrings: Trends from SM
Shoes: Figliarina (sorry, it wasn't shown here)
Watch: Nike
Purple Ring: Tiangge

And for the Face Of The Day (FOTD).
 

Face:

  • Myra-E moisturizer
  • Etude House BB Cream in Refreshing
  • Palladium Natural Rice Powder in Naturel
  • NYX Blush in PB14 Spice.
Eyes: 
  • NYX Eyeshadow base
  • NYX Eyeshadow in Highlight 
  • Bobbi Brown in Stonewashed Nude Palettes
  • Maybelline the HyperCurl Volum Express 
  • Mascara in Very Black
  • STILA eyeshadow in Midnight
  • IN2IT eyebrow kit.
Lips:
  • Wet 'n Wild (WnW) in Noaveau Pink
  • NYX lipliner in Natural. 


And before I end this post, I'm leaving you with a photo of Kobe Bryant taken from my iPhone 4.
 

That's it for now beauties. Stay tuned.

Much love,

Jenniya

No comments:

Post a Comment