Thursday 3 March 2011

PRODUCT SWATCHES: MAC CREAM COLOUR BASE IN HUSH (Frost)


By reader's request, I did a swatch of my MAC Cream Colour Base. Though I already have mentioned from my previous review that this product barely shows up on my skin, I still did try to take photos for you to see.

 
I picked a thick amount of the product.

I applied it directly to my cheek's temple and a little bit down to my cheek's apple.
 
 See that? The peachy color barely shows up but the sheen is obviously visible.

 
I applied my blush-on. I used my large powder brush to pick the blush and applied it onto cheeks with patting motion only; not brush strokes.
 
The blush on will stick to the colour base creating a natural glowing cheeks. I hope the photo justifies it. 

Okay, that's it for the swatch. 

Much Love,

Jenniya


No comments:

Post a Comment