Sunday 12 September 2010

Hair Care: L'Oreal Elseve Smooth Intense Nutri-Smoothing Mask

Remember this post? So you think I religiously did it, huh? Sorry I didn't coz I should have finished that one (1) tub in 3-4 months only but hey, I'm just about to finish my tub only this month hehehe. One (1) more used then I'm done with the tub. Yes, and I'm feeling guilty of not taking special care to my hair. I am lazy dog!

I bought a new L'Oreal Elseve Smooth Intense Nutri-Smoothing Mask. Do you know how much is it now? It is only PhP250.00 compared to my last purchased which is PhP375.00. Good buy eh?

I saved PhP125.00. Yey!
I asked the SA (Sales Assistant) why it is cheaper now, she just said it is because they changed the packaging. Lols! Is she pulling my leg? What a nice answer eh? It's like asking her name and answered she's 21 years old hehehe. Anyway, sometimes it pays if you tried it yourself the product na lang. I'm just confused what the sudden drop of the price is and I can't avoid thinking if it is the same content of the tub. I've checked the ingredients, labels, etc. and nothing changed though. It is only the packaging.

Left: New packaging. Right: Old packaging.
This is to compare the old packaging to the new one. You should notice that the color of the new packaging is darker. Plus, the Anti-Frizz Mask was changed to Nutri-Smoothing Mask. It has the same job though.

I really love the scent.

Yey! I realized that my hair grown long unnoticeable. Uh-oh, L'Oreal has nothing to do if my hair grows fast or slow, lols! I must say how L'Oreal works on my hair. 

Likes:
o It has heaven scent.
o Does its job really well.
o Got results in just first application.
o Really has smooth hair after it dries.
o Hair smoothness lasted in one (1) week.

Dislikes:
o It makes my scalp itchy in the 1st and 2nd day after wash.
o It caused me dandruff from 1st to 2nd day after wash.
o My hair feels heavy in the 1st day after wash.

Verdict:
o I love it. I can stand with the itch. It just occurs very seldom in a day though. I will not get tired of using this product.

How about you? Are you doing also a Do-It-Yourself (DIY) treatment to your hair at home? By the way, I used it once a week but sometimes once in every 2 weeks. Depends if I'm not getting lazy hehehe. It is applied like a conditioner. After shampooing and rinsing your hair, squeeze out the water excess from your hair or you can dampen it with a towel then applied an ample amount. Leave it for 2-3 minutes as instructed in the tub but what I always do is leaving it for 10 minutes hehehe, then rinse off. Well, nothing harm happened to my hair though.

Smile always and stay tuned.

XX,

Jenniya

No comments:

Post a Comment